Monday, March 2, 2009

Day0 - Godless chatter

If you don't want to hear Godless chatter please skip to another day- this was just to get things off my mind and set it clear for day 1 devotionals :) accountability begins on day 1 :p






indulgence of the carnal:

somehow i just had to write to say something to something and not leave something in my head. the week is hard to unscrew and dissect like you would your favorite toy.

i've begun to find renewed interest in derailing the failures that have set my life in chaos and unproductivity. its time to work on those and ignore the chatter, no matter what it tries to do to me. with God's help of course :)

i've never felt so drained and devoid of emotional extreme for a while. how's that for emo?



Ps.Julie referred to spiritual covering as something that you can undermine- that's scary cause for one, i know how far this can just slip in your mind and be confused with a brand of self rightneous. come now, repentance to revival.



i've given up trying to change the world by my own strength a long time ago, but occasionally thoughts and temptations come up guised in 'righteousness' and 'goodness', when all that should be done is something else altogether. i want to protect those who are out of my grasp for example, or support others emotionally when people actually need time away. doing too much or too little. i want to do just right. it is a sad sad thing for me when i cannot do something to enact change. because the idealistic side of me wants to fight for right and change the world. (and my King would save it).


ah, Lord, who am i without You? Saviour King!
i feel weak as my friend goes through a challenge i cannot help out with, but decisions have been made this week, and i will honour them, believing You will bring the best at the right time. i cannot reach out where i do not belong though i may want to share your challenges. i'm an angry idealistic boy who is made to think i need to be involved with all my friends' lives. and i guess i need to grow up even more.


my commitment then, to log in and be accountable to a close few, and share what is shelled by my calm and quiet demeanor.


religious piety is no substitute for true faith, and so one cannot judge your holiness by appearance and opinion. time to come to a real seeking. my hope is that at the end of this 30days, i'd have a better focus on what God wants me to do, in a Job's world where your friends 'wisdom' might not reflect God's will at all...



do you think Faith is for those who are too free now?
this blog only begins on the next page btw.
:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home