Sunday, July 11, 2010

the 5G days taught me

when o when will my heart bear it no more?


today i was reminded of first promises fulfilled. i never realized that the hopes of a 10? year old was so steadfastly remembered. i have no idea how i remembered that, nor do i remember the times before and after that. what i do feel is true...

is that it has been inexplicably fulfilled..
through a faith that i hope is growing through my family.

and it brings fear and trembling to thought when you see that you play a part.



first promises, when i committed to a life in the hands of the Almighty.. i gave up something normal for something more. trials and challenges, doubts and downs. what seemed like endless cycles of those. and results in what best i can do today.

for without Him, i am nothing, rings true to the tune.



as my CL n ACL takes leave to fulfill their obligations, i am given the responsibility to hold the line, and hold the line i will. i do suppose it will challenge me for so much more, more than just for the cell, but for my own challenges, as i look more to others than i am on solving 'issues'.

from victory to victory to victory. remind me it is not my cell; it is His cell.



in more ways than one, i can once more sense the reality, and the gravity of love. anything more, i hope to lay it all down to be sorted out, like everything else out of our hands :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home