Thursday, April 9, 2009

t=13

one day at a time babeh ;) *does a quiet victory dance no one sees*

haha its been that long and tiring a day. after completing the assignment in the wee hours of the morning with ultra bad vision, states of semi sleep and time constraints, i flew to subang n got it in, all the while lasting through the day till my test came.

my brain had been fried so i had to rely on short term memory (aka the last 10min) to get some important facts in. i almost messed up a question in utter stupidity and blurness:

question: find the new price and quantities after tax has been imposed.

so i tried doing all sorts of funky techniques on the equations, confident i'll get the 't' for tax so i can solve the consumer:supplier ratio for tax payment. 15mins later i'm like.... eh? how come it doesn't make sense one... i've done enough math in my life to know that something was seriously wrong here.

i went on to do the other questions.. then i came back and took another 10mins trying to 'fix' my mistakes. all the while taking my time since my brain was running on backup already..

then you know what?

reread question: find the new price and quantities after tax = $13 has been imposed.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

i finished it in 2 mins.

i felt so NOOB.

that's why i'm entitled to my victory dance. *yeah*

one more day to go!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home