Monday, April 6, 2009

New days

24 :)

better find my place soon hehe

over the past months there were times where, undoubtedly, i sensed that i am where i'm supposed to be. its a hard feeling to decipher/explain. perhaps its the moments of hearing God's gentle words through the messy chaos. the busy schedules made busier. the indecision, freezing up, fear. but through it all, God is ever faithful. Peter must have known the reality of stepping out of the boat, onto the water. its a throat clearing, mind boggling kinda scary sometimes.. what is the future? but at the same time, its not too complex- seek ye first the kingdom of God, and all these things shall be added unto you. will i find anything lacking at all?? God has my back!

right now i just feel the vastness of everything.




even when i fail you
i know you love me

at the cross i bow my knee
where Your love was shed for me
there's no greater love than this


it strikes a chord in my soul. reminding me of how it was that first time, knowing He died on the cross for me. it was that child that looked and was amazed to the point of tears, despite everything, He still loves us! was glad i made it 2nd service worship :)


i got a new-old question for you Lord. and i hope i can see the direction in this. as i hold the line, let me not lose sight of the timing and placing for your promises, your blessings. armor up, it's a new day, it's a new season.



check point 24. *tick*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home