Thursday, September 17, 2009

Regen

when the busy days fade away.. i can think more of the future. at times it fills me with fear. thoughts of impossibility. BUT that is when i sense Hope. something amazing waiting. its not always easy, my eyes, they still see only me, alone... i'm still learning, to trust more in His faithfulness to me. He's always there. its just that at times, we're never here.


".....so when you don't know what to do, do what you know to do."


its not the time to give up yet, jase :)



there was one day last crazy week that i had given up, abandoned my confidence in finishing my workload. i prayed for rest, left it to God, and slept. i woke up at the right time to reach college, and enough rest to be presentable at my presentation. i woke up with a dream i can't remember. but i know that my mind was different than when i went to rest. i literally whined my way through work and escaped at every possible point. but when i got up that day... a singular thought crossed my mind:

time to man up and face up to your mistakes.

and that's where i knew i was renewed to carry on ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home