Wednesday, April 29, 2009

7:33pm

its been a long 2 weeks past- has it been two weeks? not too sure :P but it just FELT that way- weights put on and lifted, tiredness came and bode farewell, and assignments assignments assignments due!! (oh presentations too)

there are many things i could talk about... the hope for breakthrough prayer on sat, my consideration of taking up classes, how i should get my spectacles *blind*, my attempts at mechanical engineering, a new book i finished (!!!yes!), what does love and life mean, the pan-mee i just had for dinner *yum*, the last few games i had with my dudes, my vainglorious mental picture of what is to be and what could be and how wonderful could be would be. (hahahahaha that last one was fun!)

but i guess i'll just go with latin for now.

you seeeeee, i happen to like latin- as the most desired foreign language i'd like to learn if given the chance. i mean, spanish, french, japanese and many other languages are interesting to me :) BUT latin seems to have a special attraction by itself. maybe it conjures up the image of olden days, cathedrals and rome? that history, faith and language are connected?

other than that, i just think latin is coolness =P
(i've been using UndiqueVenimus- a motto of a US Army regiment)


April is ending, and May shall come soon- what holdeth the future and the path before me Lord? its the same question i ask everytime since the first time, but it has always been an exciting journey, no matter whether i liked it or not =P but hey, remind me of my original intentions, that i may not lose myself in the world!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home