Friday, April 10, 2009

Strength

after lying in bed for more than 2 hours, my mind calmed and steady, i decided it was time to awake and conquer my last assignment for the midterms. the last 3 days of Holy week bear much significance. Maundy thursday, Good friday, Holy saturday. I hope to keep watch and guard myself even more as the days unfold to Easter Sunday.


just popped Devotion into the music player. and the lyrics just led me to tear in awe.

When You stand, the tall tress and mountains bow
When You speak, the fiercest of oceans is still



Oh, my King who is great and mighty!
Why would you give us so much?
When often we can't even give you the little asked?
Surely you know our weakness and meekness!


knock and you shall be answered,
seek and you shall find

let us search for You father

and find your love everlasting

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home